RE: IRL Additional Remarks

I will jump in here.  Primate reads/writes to the first 255 issues in a
MetaStock data folder.  Anything above that it will not be able to see.
It doesn't need nor use IRL.  IRL is a Industry Group/ Index generator
that uses the MetaStock Data format.  They get their data from Reuters
Trend Data Link.

Equis Support