Re: Why can't info providers work better with MetaStock?

Well, mathmaticaly it all seems rather simple to me:
the reason woman don't fart is because they never stop talking long
enough to build up pressure.

Hi Vitaly, the answer is simple and obvious!  If it was your wife, my
wife,
or a number of friends (that I know) wives, then no, they'd only take our
mathematical story with a grain of salt and a good tongue lashing.
But.....if you or I were TMurrey's wife for the past 3 to 5 years, then
yes, she wouldn't think twice or bat an eyelash!  Always, consider the
source - Richard