Re: Equis noncooperation with data vendo

Lionel,

If you save this chart (as created below) as a chart, not a Smart Chart,
then all you need do is load the chart and click once on the plot.  It
is now the "selected indicator" and you run the exploration.  You do not
need to create this every time.

Equis Support