Re: Equis noncooperation with data vendo

  • To: BlindCopyReceiver:;;;;;@compuserve.com;;;;;;;;
  • Subject: Re: Equis noncooperation with data vendo
  • From: Malcolm Smith <100116.2233@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 05:43:23 -0700 (PDT)

Lance,

Sorry to be pedantic; but I thought it used the IEEE floating point format.  Though I don't know
whether that format is Y2K safe -- but not to worry; Ekkwis have promised us that as soon as the
Computer Industry comes to a conclusion as what to do then they will implement it and that we're
not to worry.

I bet.

Malc
 The Reverend Malcolm Smith