Re: bad data

I called Quotes Plus at 800-627-9637.  They gave me information on their
service and on the new Release 2 that is coming out.  They also have a web
page at http://www.quotes-plus.com/

Quotes Plus will only be updating the industry groups.  They will not be
selling the IRL software which actually creates the indices.  They told me
you put the QP CD database on your hard drive, about 2 years.  Then you can
update your own IRL MetaStock database (the IRL CD - 5 yrs) thereafter.  You
must have 2 databases.  One for Quotes Plus (100 MB) and one for MetaStock 6.
 There might have been a misunderstanding, but the gist of their answer was
you don't have to update the Quotes Plus database if you only want to update
the MetaStock database.  Can someone confirm this for me?

My question is:  Is it worth it to buy the subscription for  the IRL software
updates, the IRL software which works with MetaStock and creates the indices?
 I am referring to the software which does the actual work to create the
indices and not the IRL data since QP will be selling it.  How much better is
the IRL software with each new IRL CD?

Daniel.