Re: bad data

Several years ago there was a small data supplier here
in the Kansas City area.  They started out supplying data
in the MetaStock/CompuTrac format.  They later added
AIQ format to their offering.  I do not believe that either
MetaStock or AIQ offered any resistance to their suppling
direct access to these company's software.

One thing I do know is that AIQ sure as heck did not
offer any help.  They wrote their own software for
updading both formats and sent a zipped file which when
unzipped went directly into MetaStock/CompuTrac and
AIQ.  You did have to have their software to do so.

To my knowledge these people were one of the first to
provide unlimited data for a fixed price.

They are no longer around.

Jayhawk