RE: Unidentified subject!

Hi Vitaly,

I wish I could say this is a surprise....I tried the AIQ Market Expert
that Frank so highly recommends, and liked it, but was unwilling to go
to the trouble of converting all my data into the 256 issues per folder
format. (Because I bought MS6 first)

I see the ads in IBD literally SCREAMING the "superiority" of MS 6.0,
but as an owner....I'm underwhelmed....It's buggy, and many of the
canned indicators are faulty....I found out too late that the point and
figure charting is drawn COMPLETELY wrong (in comparison to the
Dorsey-Wright-Chartcraft equivalents) and even the Win95 interface is
botched ! You can't just bring the chart window forward by clicking on
it..You have to close everything first, and on and on and on.... It's a
resource hog and slow as molasses.

The next MS6 version should be a FIX.....NOT AN UPGRADE !

OTOH, I bought the Technifilter DOS program a month ago, and I love it.
It's such a pleasure to have a FAST functional program without bugs and
hassles, and I understand that the Win95 upgrade is due out this month.

Now that we know the direction Equis is going, this makes my choices of
upgrades just that much easier.......

In fact, the best thing about Metastock is this EXCELLENT group of
guys/gals ! I just wish I would have known I didn't have to be a MS
owner to be a member !

Dick