Signal

Ike,
this is the method I used but all I get is "MetaStock Chart" in the Paste
Link box.  I selected the bars on the chart and little square boxes appeared
on the bars.  I then right-clicked on one of the little square boxes and
selected copy.

I called Quattro Pro 7 again and now they tell me it IS possible to Paste
Link numbers.  I am going to email their tech support again and try to find
out how to fix this problem.  I have to figure out which is the offending
program:  MetaStock 6 or Quattro Pro 7.  I have the 10/25/96 build of
MetaStock 6.  Do I need a later build?

Daniel.

<< Make sure that you select the price plot before you choose "copy" in
 MetaStock otherwise you are coping the whole "chart object" and not the
 "price array". The easiest way to do this is to RIGHT click directly on
 the price plot and choose copy from the menu that appears.

 Ike Murphy
 Equis Support