Re: Opening Charts with MetaStock v6

You jump all over the rest of us on metastock list, supposedly because we
fail to help you or even reply.  Well, if you want to sell more books  or
establish a dialogue, you might try updating the telephone number on your
web site.  The number 1-888-576-4655 produces nothing  but harmonics-- no
voice response.  So quit the griping-- make it more easy to establish
contact.  Thanks T.C.