RE: Daily Charts

Dick,
        You can use intraday data to make a simulated daily chart while
viewing your hourly data. Press ALT-D, choose "DAILY" then "PERIODS" for the
full data range loaded or "VISIBLE" for the range you can see in the window.
This gives you a daily chart which updates when your hourly bar updates.
Good luck.

Terry