Can you convert this?

I bought this program to generate indices with a selected group of stocks. I wrote IRL to find out how to change a stock symbol and or name. As the e-mail copy below states it is not possible and they are sorry if it is an inconvenience. This becomes necessary to keep current names or and symbols. Just wanted to alert others using this program of this shortcoming. Perhaps if others find this need also, IRL may modify their program.