Re: System Tester exits

What I was trying to explain to you about the jumps was the math. If you
understand what I did with the math, then you understand the math. The other
thing that will also affect what a jump looks like isyour y-axis scaling.
Although over a 60 day display of data the curve may look smooth but if you
zoom in closer lets say 10 days display. More detail is shown.

As far as the second answer I was being vague since I was in a hurry.
As I am again now in a hurry. But since you have the P, then you know that P is
activated by selecting the indicator you are interested in. And then running
your exploration.

Well in your exploration you can do several things. ROC(P,2) and then select
your moving average.

Or drag and drop ROC onto your moving average ,then select the ROC before you
use your exploration.

A bit rushed but I hope you get the idea.
Harley

On Wed, 18 Jun 1997 21:54:43 -0500,
Lionel Issen wrote...

Harley Meyer