Re: System Tester exits

I have read one book on TA that pretends to use chaos. However, I have studied
chaos at our local university. I have not been looking lately but if you run
across something along the way I would be interested.

If you know anything about chaos theory I would also be interested in starting
a discussion on creating our own indicators from chaos theory. The extent of
what I know comes from Davaney's (sp) book.

Harley Meyer

On Thu, 19 Jun 1997 12:25:55 +0200,
Uwe Druckenmueller wrote...
>Who has experience with indikators derived
>from the Chaostheorie, like R/S, Hurstexponent,
>fractal dimensions, etc.
>Are there any implementations in MetaStock.
>Is there source for other MetaStock indicators,
>Expert-Advisors and System-Tests on the Web
>(i only know Martin Pring's CDs ...)
>
>THANX
>
>UWE
>uwe.druckenmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx