COMS

Nicholas,

As a follow-up to my previous suggestion regarding removing one of the
9's from the symbols, I now know why that worked and have a permanent
solution for you, especially since you wrote a VB program to create the
files.

Have your VB program create a header and it won't matter what numbers
you use for the symbols.  i.e.;

Currently the conversion routine checks 6 characters for uniqueness as
actual symbols do not go beyond five without being unique.  With a
header, the routine absolutely knows that the characters up to the comma
or space is in fact a ticker and will take whatever is there without
checking for uniqueness.

Equis Support