Commodity portfolio management software needed...

>I am trying to use 3 different moving averages to trade. They are 5, 15, 40
>weeks. Can anyone share an opinion:
>
>1. how reliable mov avg are for trading
>2. how to make use of the 3 mov avg
>3. if the 15 week changes direction, does it mean anything?
>4. when do u buy a stock

Try  the 5 day and 35 day MA !

If the 5 day is above the 35 day MA, it would be in a Bullish Trend.
If the 5 day is below the 35 day MA, it would be in a Bearish Trend.
The Crossovers would indicate a Buy OR Sell Signal.

As with any other indicator, they are best used in conjunction with other
indicators and of course, good fundamental & technical (and maybe 6th) sense.

Have Fun Trading,
SRR/arr