Re: gronfeldt formula

We do monitor and answer questions on this list, but have been requested
by a majority of members that this NOT be a support function but a user
group as originally setup and  intended it to be.

As stated before and I think this should be the end of it, when a
question goes unanswered by the group members for more than 24 hours, an
answer from Equis is usually forthcoming to the entire list.  However,
that could go 48 hours if the mail goes unmonitored for an extra day due
to staffing work load and other things.  support@xxxxxxxxx is viewed
even if only one member of the support staff makes it to work.

We are not in our "ivory tower".  We are down on the street with all of
you.  We listen and make program corrections and changes based upon what
we hear.  We post Frequently Asked Questions on our web site,
www.equis.com whenever we come across wide spread problems or
misunderstandings.  Unfortunately for you "internet enabled" people we
still receive 97% of our support requests by telephone so must place our
staffing emphasis on the telephones.  We will continue to open new
avenues for support response, but until the majority of users stop using
the telephone, we will be forced to apply our resources to that first,
the Internet second.

Equis Support