Telescan's Investment Platform

	I created I a MACD Histogram custom indicator in Metastock.  I want the
histogram to be in sync with the original MACD in Metastock, but when I
overlay the Histigram over the original MACD there are two separate scales
for each one.  Is there a way I can adjust the scale so both of them are
plotted on the same scale or can I merge the MACD Histogram and MACD one
indicator?

	Also, while in the Explorer, why can't I minimize or hide the Explorer
window while I look at charts?

                                  Have a nice Day
                                    Jim  Kerwin
                                  Atlanta,Georgia