RE: Telescan's Investment Platform

	I have one more issue that I forgot to address.  I set up a color and
style to my taste on the MACD Histogram that I create, but everytime I plot
it onto a chart I have to enter properties and set it up again.  Is there a
way I can set it as a default because I cannot find it?

                                  Have a nice Day
                                    Jim  Kerwin
                                  Atlanta,Georgia