From: Metastock List <MetastockList@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 'metastock-list' <metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; 'anncora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
'
Date: Thursday, June 12, 1997 11:06 AM
Subject: RE: Metastock Autorun Questions

Are you speaking about AutoRun the software that we recommend and sell
for use with MetaStock for Windows or are you interested in the Autorun
macros contained within MetaStock for DOS?

My best suggestion to you, since most members of this list want to
discuss trading more than how to, would be to answer this question
directly to eqsupport@xxxxxxxxx (including this email addressed directly
to you) and we will help you personally rather than on the list.

Equis Support