RE: LSI Channel

Thanks for your response.

After the end of day download, I would like my share portfolio in Excel to
be automatically updated with the day's closing prices.
I don't want to have to to do this manually. I thought OLE provided such
linkages?

Also once I can do this I can modify my Excel program to calculate Capital
Gains on buy/sells.

Any help is appreciated
Regards
Ian