Re: Murrey Maths & Metastock

I am trying to update my share portfolio in Excel 97 with the current share
prices taken from Metastock V6 data which is updated automatically at end
of day.

I can use OLE to link all data for a stock , but because of the limitation
of Excel mentioned in the Equis FAQ, I am forced to limit the loaded data
to a fixed number of periods. Over time this means I am not displaying all
the data I could.  Is it possible to simply read the current prices
directly into Excel?

If this is not the right place to ask this, my apologies - please advise
where I should ask this.

Thanks and Regards
Ian
(ianm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)