Re: Murrey Maths & Metastock

To the group and T Murrey

The discussion on Gann analysis inspired me to take a look at the theory books
and have the practise use of this theory in MetaStock. However when I apply the
Gann grid or Gann lines in MetaStock I encounter a problem. The Gann analysis
works with the rise/run properties. My question is from which point to which
point do you measure the rise/run. Is it peak and bottom or bottom to bottom or
maybe otherwise? The correct analysis and practical use stands or falls in
measuring the correct rise/run. It makes a lot of difference when you have a
rise/run from trough to peak or trough to trough. Has anyone an idea?

Hugo Noomen