Re: Murrey math uses no intelligence?

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML 3.2//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
<HTML><META content='"Trident 4.71.0544.0"' name=GENERATOR>

</HEAD>
<BODY>
<P><FONT face="Century Schoolbook" size=2><FONT size=2>Very little of value
shows up in this forum. While T. Murreycomes on too strong, The Gann Box and the
time/price divisions do offer an insight into support and resistance. I wish he
used another style in his presentation of his system but it beats hearing about
stock trades. I didn't laugh.</FONT></FONT>

<P><FONT face="Century Schoolbook" size=2><FONT size=2>The power of this forum
could be Equis using it to answer questions, provide product news, listen and
act on complaints, and etc. The other positive use would be sharing of
indicators and trading systems.</FONT></FONT>

<P><FONT face="Century Schoolbook" size=2><FONT size=2>Mr Murrey could perform a
sharing operation by telling us the tips and hints of transforming his system to
MSWIN charts. While his book, web site, and articles address the system. I am
not ready to get paper and pencil like the 60s and 70s and draw charts. BTW: How
many have ever used a Gann box?   <A
href="http://pages.prodigy.com/peterfil/taotb.htm";>http://pages.prodigy.com/peterfil/taotb.htm</A></FONT></FONT>

<P><FONT face="Century Schoolbook" size=2><FONT size=2>Richard Estes</FONT>

<P></P>
 ----<BR>
<B>From: </B>Neal Hughes &lt;neal@xxxxxxxxxxx&gt;<BR>
<B>To: </B>jeff f brady &lt;surfingrincon@xxxxxxxx&gt;<BR>
<B>Cc: </B>metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<BR>
<B>Date: </B>Saturday, June 07, 1997 1:51 AM<BR>
<B>Subject: </B>Re: Murrey math uses no intelligence?<BR>
<BR>
<HTML><BODY><FONT size=2><BR>
For a laugh, take a look at these MurreyMath babblings...<BR>
Sheesh!!!&nbsp; -Neal.<BR>
<BR>
A Great New Trading System<BR>
<A
href="http://www.tradersworld.com/agreat.htm";>http://www.tradersworld.com/agreat.htm</A><BR>
<BR>
Can You See It? Truth Lost in Translation?<BR>
<A
href="http://www.tradersworld.com/canyou.htm";>http://www.tradersworld.com/canyou.htm</A><BR>
<BR>
And in case you have made too much money in the<BR>
markets this week, a quote from<BR>
<A
href="http://www.tradersworld.com/book.htm";>http://www.tradersworld.com/book.htm</A><BR>
Murry Math Trading System for all traded markets by T.H. Murry. A detailed<BR>
trading<BR>
book which gives you 64 rules to winning trades. Over<BR>
300 charts illustrations are given with rules and explanations. The<BR>
illustrations give you the various formations of any market duplicated in
the<BR>
future under the theory that history repeats itself in all traded markets.<BR>
The book teaches a perfect mathematical trading system. The book is<BR>
easy to comprehend and once the ground rules are set up. The book is<BR>
written to explain that anything traded publically is totally predictable<BR>
down to 1/8th of something.<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></FONT>
</BODY></HTML>