Re: ASND

Guy,
     I gave up predicting a long time ago, but I'll be glad to watch.  As for
what your broker thinks, he's entitled to his opinion <G>.  I think it's
always good to experiment with new techniques and systems as long as you don't
actually use them until they have been proven.  You never know when you might
uncover a jewel.

Jim