RE: ASND

All,
     I don't usually place a stop loss with my broker because I prefer to
watch the stocks and place the sell order myself when my stops are hit.
However, I had meetings today and placed a stop on COMS at 44 3/4 and CSCO at
64 3/4.  Both were hit and I sold at the stop prices.  That makes about a 65%
gain in COMS and a 25% gain in CSCO in a little over a month.  I can't
complain about that, but I still like the networking stocks and would like to
get back in at a good entry point.  I'm going to reserve some cash for ASND,
COMS, or CSCO whichever get to a good entry point first.
     How about Iomega.  Normally, I'd sell covered calls after the way IOM has
jumped to the top of the up trend channel in the last few days.  However,
considering the take over rumors and the fact that the move has been so strong
I'm just going to sit tight for a few more days.  Hope I'm not being too
greedy <G>.

Jim