RE: Price Plots on the X-axis

Hi to the list.

I am looking for an italian stock quotations provider.
Up to now (about 9 months) I have subscribed to PCquote Europe.
Wrong data file occasionally in the past was received, but in this last
time the fraquency is increased too much and I spend more time to check
the goodness of the data respect the one I tought to save respect to
manually introduce them. I do not know about the quality of PCQuote in
US, but the one of PCQuote europe it is not so reliable.
Does somebody in the list help me ? I have notice by somebody about
Telescan: I have write to them, but the answer was negative.
It seems very strange to me that there are not other data provider for
the italian stocks exchange.
Any help would be greately appreciated.
Regards

Marco Guglielmo (Turin,Italy)