RE: Price Plots on the X-axis

Robert,

That was one of the formulas I wanted to test!  However, I was wondering
if I could change the X-axis in Metastock.  So far, I have received
numerous suggestions which I really appreciate, but no one has offered a
way to do it in Metastock; therefore, I guess one cannot do it in
Metastock.

Thanks,
Mike Salvucci
salvucci@xxxxxxxx