Re: Changing security names

You might consider CompuServe as a data vendor in your case.  $20.00 a
month (membership and metastock club fees) and current quotes are free.
You pay $.01 per quote for historical quotes but since you got the Data
CD you shouldn't need much history.  You use The DownLoader and the
Internet or a local CompuServe number to automatically collect quotes.

Equis Support