Re: MY: ULTIMATE SIGNAL GENERATOR

What a day!  ASND hit $53 1/2 intraday.   Are you still looking for
$54-55?

I didn't pull the trigger at $53.  The market looks so strong I just
couldn't.  (I may live to regret it.)

The fast Stochastic tipped over today (Stoch(5,3,3)).  That's my first
short term sell signal.  But I haven't seen anything to confirm it.

On the other hand, I did sell my ANAD today at 33 1/2.  I believe I
got the high price of the day.   If you draw a resistance line thru
the highs of 1/31 and 4/7, you get exactly my target price.

The support line goes thru the lows of 2/28 and 4/21.  I bought at $24
on 4/21, just above the low.  That gives me a gain of 40% in 10 days
:-).  As good a channel trade as I ever made.