[Fwd: Re: MY: ULTIMATE SIGNAL GENERATOR]

for those who critiqued- many thanks, i always use negative opinons to
learn from:
it is hard to judge how good this indicator will work ie in hindsight, so
i included it in my expert alerts and we'll see how it performs- i will
report as time progresses.

i also thought that i will need a filter of some sort to reduce the
number of trades, so i came up with this one:
 buy:
TroughBars(1,L,3)=1 AND
TroughBars(1,MACD(),29)=1

sell:
PeakBars(1,H,3)=1 AND
PeakBars(1,MACD(),29)=1

with line one only: 54 long trades 40 wins (74.07%)
with both line one & two above: 7 long trades, 5 wins (71.43%)
a large reduction in the number of trades, but only a 2.64% reduction in
profitable trades.

i am open again for any comments.
mike
not