Thanks

All,
     It's 1020 EDT Monday morning and the market is looking strong again.
Everything is up good in my portfolio except BSC and OH and they are only off
fractionally.  BSC appears to be pulling back from the top of its Short Term
Up Trend Channel and I expect at least a normal pullback to mid channel.
Therefore, I decided to take out some insurance and I sold to open July 30
calls against my position.  I'll buy them back when/if the stock drops or
moves sideways to mid channel.
Jim