Re: Angle of slope

Tell Excel to write the columns out to a CSV file,
then tell Downloader to convert from an ASCII file.
CSV means "Comma Separated Values".

You want each line of data to look like this:
SFAM,d,05/02/97,27.2500,33.6250,27.2500,32.2500,6585,0

In the above example, SFAM is the stock symbol.  The "d" means "daily"
periodicity, then comes Date, Open, High, Low, Close, Volume, and Open
Interest (used only for options).