Re: FW: How to use FFT

Guy,
     For one thing, are you using standard HLC bar charts?  I'm using candle
volume charts which would make a difference.  For the short term down trend
channel I start at the 1/23/97 high, connect it to the 4/9/97 high, and extend
it to the right.  That's standard Trader Vic methodology.  Connect from the
highest high in a period to another high before the lowest low without drawing
the line through any data before it's extended.  I then draw the bottom of the
channel by drawing a parallel line through a low in the period such that it
also does not intersect any data.
    I relooked at my chart, zoomed in, and put it on full screen.  It clearly
shows ASND breaking out yesterday.  I don't have today's data in yet, but it
would show a breakout today even on a HLC bar chart today.  I'll attach the
full screen view.

Jim