Re: [amibroker] Re: watchlist sorting (vers 4.91.1)

Tomasz, as the old saying goes.. " no good deed ever goes unpunished"
:-) Your a victim of your own success! Your beta's are so good we rush
to get the latest and greatest from you.
The new features are great and it will just take a bit to get used to
how they operate. As for reading the manual that would be too easy...,
if I can paraphrase a classic US movie..."Manual? we don't need no
stinking manual." :-)

Relax, take off  for the holiday. We will be just fine until you get back.

Regards,

Duke Jones, CMT