[amibroker] Re: any program to get stock names for a database?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "hongyu lu" <hl5028@xxx> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I just wonder if there are programs/plug-ins to populate stock
names for a
> given database. maybe even some fundamental info of a stock?

Hello Jeff,

For paid EOD data for USA or USA/Asia/Australian markets QuotesPlus
or Norgate Investor Services sync with Ami and organise categories
etc.

Refer AB help manual data sources or link to Norgate at

http://www.amibroker.com/links.html

For info on organising categories for free EOD Yahoo data link at

http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

As well as that jrswindle ocassionally updates a Yahoo *category and
listings* download link for users which is more current than the Ami
version.

refer message # 107348

The advanced search for this Group's archives is reasonable.
If you search under fundamental data you will find postings about how
to access current or historical fundamental data for AB.
The help manual also has notes on importing current fundamental data
from Yahoo using AmiQuote.

Brian_z