[amibroker] OT: Need technical advice with a Web page

Can someone explain to me exactly how they have (below) encoded a
requirement for me to communicate with their computer to simply
perform a copy operation from my clipboard to my application?  Is
there any way around this?

At the following link:  (if you have a Japanese capable browser)

http://www.tse.or.jp/market/STATISTICS/06.html

you can find the 33 TSE industry groups, how they closed both the
morning and afternoon sessions.

For years, I have been quickly copying and pasting this data into a
.csv file that I then import to AB.  I copy all four columns, then
paste into Excel, then copy only the closing value column from inside
Excel, and paste it over the other three columns. (Something about
the table prevents copying of individual columns, but I easily put up
with the tiny extra bit of work.)  This gives me a line chart in AB
by the way, because OHLC are then the same.

Over the weekend, however, they have apparently revamped this site. I
can copy just like I used to, but when I paste, I am alerted by my
firewall that my computer wants to connect, repeatedly, to some TSE
computer (as well as to localhost).

Since I never had to do this before, I tried blocking it via the
firewall, but it just freezes Excel if I do that.  Finally, I allowed
it, and it works *almost* like before.

I even tried e-mailing myself a copy of the page, but even though
it's being opened as a temp file by my mail client, I still get the
pop ups from the firewall when I try to paste the data into Excel.  I
have never had this experience before.

Very annoying.

Yuki