Re: [amibroker] FORMULA FOR 52 WEEK HIGH CLOSE

Set  - Apply To , to a watchlist list or group, and set Range =1 bar, Run Explore on the watchlist/group.  You probably know this but if not, 252 trading days in a 52 week year. Not precise but it's the common convention used for 1 year look back.

HTH, JoeL

// % Change Close over last 52Week High

HiC52Wk = HHV(High,252);

C52Wk = 100*(Close - HiC52Wk)/HiC52Wk;