Re: [RT] old daily charts question

  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 21:51:26 -0800
  • From: "LB" <nsite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [RT] old daily charts question

 Stuart,

Yes.   I still need the daily charts of  DJIA, S&P or the general stock
market for the years 1887 to 1896.
 OF the above, I would rather have daily charts of the DJIA, because that is
what I have in the other dates.  But any of the above would be helpfull.
 And if I can help you in some way.  Let me know and just ask.

 Thanks,