Re: [RT] old daily charts question

  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 19:15:41 -0800
  • From: "LB" <nsite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [RT] old daily charts question

 Lee,

 Thanks for 1885 and 1886.
 Do you happen to have or know where I can get the daily charts from 1887 to 1896?

 Thanks again for the 1885-1886 years.

 PS.
 The reason I am looking for the few years before 1897 is because I happen to find a website with all the charts after 1897, but for some research, I needed at least the 10 years before 1897.
 If anyone has them let me know or just send them.

 Thanks again,