Re: [RT] DJI USD FTSE

  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 11:21:40 -0700
  • From: "Mr. Kevin B. Bantz" <kevinbantz@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [RT] DJI USD FTSE

Well two weeks off for a 4 year cycle is within a variance. I started studying cycles with soybeans so I waited four years for a bull market signal.
I'm sorry you didn't find success but we all use the same data so we should end up with the same results.
I use TRADEX for my cycles because I'm on a Mac. I've been a member of the institute for over 20 years.
There is noting like knowing what the humans are going to do and listen to the excuses to why something happened.
Many Happy success with your cycles, I enjoy your divergence myself. I'm a huge fan.

Kevin B. Bantz
KBANTZ