RE: [RT] Iran to strike on Feb 11th.

Exactly what I was thinking.  We'll see what happens; they must have something up their sleeve.

From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob Pardo at Mindspring
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 8:29 AM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RT] Iran to strike on Feb 11th.

This sounds like more of their typically belligerent and boastful rhetoric.  I doubt even they are foolish enough to telegraph the launch of a military attack so blatantly.  However, it would certainly “up the ante” to an unprecedented level if they were to test any sort of nuclear weapon . . .

Regards,

Bob Pardo

Pardo-sig (Final)