Re: [RT] sp500

Spot On with your analysis.

On 4/2/2010 5:09 PM, Zaitzeff@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Ben,
   The ES? 1130 to 1140 in 3 to 4 days?  I think your red and green lines may get caught up in the brake pedal
of one of those Toyota/Lexus ES350's. Friday may close no higher than 1100 to 1105, with a subsequent  resistance level at 1110.  The market seems awfully skittish lately and unsure about what's going to happen.
   Where is Norman Winski when we really need him and his prognostications?    In the next 3 to 4 days,
         I would be buying Puts.

Keep up the good work. Take care,  Larry Z.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben <profitok@xxxxxxxxxxnet>
To: 'Ron' <ronmac17@xxxxxxcom>; realtraders@yahoogroups.com; 'Vince Donovan' <vince.donovan@comcast.net>
Cc: astrofin@xxxxxxxxxxs.com; 'Jerry Rubinstein' <gurubinstein@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wed, Feb 3, 2010 4:17 pm
Subject: [RT] sp500

Attach please find the current reading of the market barometer

Dashed lines is barometer
Solid line is close of sp500

Notice when we made the low in price 1/29 the bullish divergence
In the market barometer

Also of note is when it stays above price, it means the next move is up,

Also note the day before yesterday it was overbought
(Above top horizontal line)

And now oversold
Bottom horizontal line

It still suggests 1130-1140 in 2-4 buss days
Ben