RE: [RT] sp500

Well got stopped out of my longs

In night session

Ben

From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Zaitzeff@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 4:09 AM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] sp500

Hi Ben,

   The ES? 1130 to 1140 in 3 to 4 days?  I think your red and green lines may get caught up in the brake pedal

of one of those Toyota/Lexus ES350's. Friday may close no higher than 1100 to 1105, with a subsequent  resistance level at 1110.  The market seems awfully skittish lately and unsure about what's going to happen.

   Where is Norman Winski when we really need him and his prognostications?    In the next 3 to 4 days,

         I would be buying Puts.

Keep up the good work. Take care,  Larry Z.