Re: [RT] cycles

  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 09:29:06 -0800
  • From: "Ira" <mrira@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [RT] cycles

In order to have discipline one has to set his ego aside.  That is the biggest thing a trader has to overcome.  Remember that the secret to corporate success has been designation of blame.  It is always someone else's fault.  In trading one has to admit he is wrong and own up to it.  That is very difficult for some.  I have been in the markets since the late 50s, that is 1950s, and found that until I overcame the idea that I had to be right I had trouble staying profitable.  Once I conceded the fact that it was not being right that counted, but making money was I successful.  Yes, the system I developed had a lot to do with being able to stay disciplined as it gave me specific entry and exit points as well as a price that said, Hey Ira you are wrong this time,

I will be expressing my ideas on the markets and trading at my new blog site.  tradingone.wordpress.com.  I just started up again and site isn't finished but the thoughts and market analysis is now being posted.  It is free and I am not selling anything.
Ira,
tradingone.wordpress.com