[RT] Holiday gift offer

Greeting Real Traders,
We are rapidly approaching the end of year Holidays - where did the time go?

Every year at this time I offer a gift to members of the Realtraders list. This year there will be two options for the gift:

The first option is completely free and consists of the TradeStation PivotTrend Channel indicator and a Showme coding of the Tom Demark Sequential Countdown indicator.

The second option consists of the above and a 50% discount ($500.00) on the annual license fee for the two PivotTrading tools that have allowed me to make so many successful forecasts this year, The Trend Change warning indicator and The PivotTrend Signal generator.
This offer will be available until the end of the year so if you would like either option, please email me privately at Jwhite431@ verizon.net.

Best Regards and Happy Holidays,

Jim White
Pivot Research & Trading Co.