Re: [RT] Sell Gold

When President said Tibet is part of China that means Chinese goal has been achieved,
While saying above he must have got a firm promises from China not to push for other currency than USD.
Just my guesses!

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Peter Hallock" <phallock@xxx> wrote:

> The trend is your friend, so wouldn't it be appropriate for you to provide charts, etc. showing your rationale for seeing "huge" strength in the US$ from now on?  As for the President's trip to China, are you aware of some deal he made with the Chinese that the rest of us are not aware of?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)