Re: [RT] Failure of studies/patterns

I am glad that my post brought some interesting stuff from experts and that was my primary aim to be honest.Its sometime good to be wrong and this follows by success,those who win all the time pay heavily most of time(bulls for example in current market senario) so relax guys we will win for sure.I am very high regards for Clyde,jim,ben etc..and I really pay full attention to their studies posted here and in clyde's group.You all took my post in a right spirit so I am very much oblidged and thankful to you.We are humans,can do some foolish mistakes but once we learn from our mistakes we run on a runway going towards a victory mission.Be blessed my friends.
warm regards
TPmods.

I am seeing bearish calls in our group since last 30 days or so,needless to say all those bearish calls gone wrong predicting market trend and stopped out,then next time they came up with other patterns and gave sell calls again failed.
So we need to do self check now why we failed,this helps us in long term and increase our chances for our future trades profitibility.
take this in right spirit.
Bye and good luck.