RE: [RT] Failure of studies/patterns

You’re welcome.  And have a nice weekend yourself, Jim

From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ben
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2009 3:27 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RT] Failure of studies/patterns

Thanks for your prompt reply

Have a great week end

Ben

From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Ross
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2009 3:06 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Ben, I follow your stuff and its amazing.

There’s a gap in the dates after the final highest high before the crash and the secondary high.  Carolan’s work predicted four dates but did not predict with accuracy the first bottom before the crash, only the secondary or final lower high before the crash.  So, the next reliable date Carolan was the secondary high and that is computed to be November 23, 2009.  So long as you recognize the first bottom was not a Carolan date that was predicted from 1929 to 1987 with accuracy, I have computed the four reliable dates and added the one less reliable date:

http://www.screencast.com/users/Virginia_Jim/folders/Jing/media/b517ec34-4d2e-41ad-96ae-b881aaa15cce

So, assuming the four dates are a good Spiral Calendar analog to 1929 and 1987, the secondary high will be November 23.  The first bottom will be somewhere in between and for lack of anything else I’ve applied the SC interval and come up with November 13.  Again, if the whole model is iffy, that fifth date is iffier.

I’m glad you’re seeing Monday as being down up with an up close.  I watch QQQQs and didn’t notice QQQQs perfectly high the 61.8% retrace of October 2007 to the bottom.  I mean perfectly. It hit 43.29 and the 61.8% was….. 43.29.  I waited for the high Friday and it did not occur so I’m flat and hoping for a higher than Friday high to get short.

Good luck,

Jim