[RT] Failure of studies/patterns

I am seeing bearish calls in our group since last 30 days or so,needless to say all those bearish calls gone wrong predicting market trend and stopped out,then next time they came up with other patterns and gave sell calls again failed.
So we need to do self check now why we failed,this helps us in long term and increase our chances for our future trades profitibility.
take this in right spirit.
Bye and good luck.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional