Re: [RT] sp500

We have always had as one of our goals for each of our members to show respect and courtesy for every other member.  For the most part, that has been the case.  When authors do get out of line, it is often during difficult market conditions with unexpected results.  The author isn't really angry with the other member, he/she's unhappy with his/her own actions or lack there-of.

Right now, I'm unsure why anyone would be trying to guess when this market will fail.  It obviously wants to go higher so ride with it until it rolls over.  I don't fight the tape any more.

With courtesy and appreciation for all of you,

Bob